As part of your team we understand the complexity of the preparation for placing the home on the market.
We will try our best to stay flexible and we will continue to make ourselves available for the best suitable times for you and your clients.
If any question comes up, we are happy to answer it, and as always we are happy to work things out with you, and your clients.
We will have your virtual tour up by 6pm the next day, and your YOU TUBE video ready in 48hrs from the time that you request the video to be created. ( *please make sure that you specify that you wish to have the video created).
We service the Greater Denver Metro Area including south to Castle Rock and north Forth Collins, East to Brighton to west to (Boulder) Evergreen. Travel charges are determined by area, we do cover a wide range of Denver Metro Area that is included in our price of the Virtual Tour.
How we calculate the miles?
The radius of 20 miles that is included in the virtual tour is calculated from the office. The address outside of that radius of 20 miles is calculated at $0.55/mile. (If you have multiple properties in the same area and they are scheduled at the same time the mileage is calculated just till the first property.)
Add on Same Day Virtual Tour Delivery
(24hrs notice is needed to avoid the scheduling conflicts. *Order placed on the day of the photo shoot, please call us, we will do our best and try to get it done. Regrettably, as much as we would like to accommodate you, there will be times that this option is not available.)
Add on Next Day Virtual Tour Delivery by Noon
(24hrs notice is needed to avoid the scheduling conflicts. *For Order placed on the day of the photo shoot, please call us, we will do our best and try to get it done. Regrettably, as much as we would like to accommodate you, there will be times that this option is not available.)
Virtual Tour Order Cancellation
*this applies to virtual tour order cancellation made less than 24 hours of the scheduled shoot.
Virtual Tour Order Rescheduling
* If the property is rescheduled less then 24hr prior to the shoot the fee applies.
*If the property has been sold and Gabriela G Photography is provided with proof of such sale more than 24 hours before the scheduled shoot, the cancellation fee will be waived.
* If the tour cannot be rescheduled at that time, the order will be canceled the $35.00 cancellation fee will apply.
Add on Incorrect Address
* photographer will attempt to get to the correct address if time permits*,
* if the destination is 15 minutes or less if it is more time required then the appointment may be rescheduled for a later date, but a reschedule fee of $25.00 will also apply. Therefore the total of $35 fee will be added to the virtual tour package.
* If the photographer arrives at the property and the designated person is not in attendance by the appointed time the photographer will wait up to 15 minutes, if time permits and proceed with the photo shoot.
Add on Property Not Photo Ready
* The photographer will make any attempt to photograph the property if time permits.
* If the photographer has another appointment scheduled and this property is not ready the photographer will have to leave to make it to that appointment and come back later that day if time permits or reschedule where the $35 return fee will apply in addition to the virtual tour package.
Add on Client Not Ready Rescheduling
*Please advise your clients that they should notify you or the photographer at least 24hrs before the appointment if they are not ready for the photo shoot. The notification should be by phone and there is a rescheduling fee due to scheduling conflicts if applicable.
*Because of safety and liability issues, scheduled shoots may be delayed or rescheduled due to inclement weather at the photographer’s sole discretion. If the shoot is unable to be rescheduled, there will be no charge for the cancellation.
As always we appreciate your business and look forward to work with you.